Today is my Mom's OFFICIAL Birthday! I just wanted to make a special note to her and just say thanks!! You've been such a great mom to me and you're always patient, even when I act terribly.
Following blogger tradition, I must now provide a cyber cake for you. Enjoy... Though I think you might enjoy your "real" cheesecake better!Now... I must state eleven random facts about her!
- She has to get a good night's sleep or she's grumpy in the morning
- She likes her coffee black and her tea without sugar
- She is an excelent cook
- She plays the piano beautifully
- She is a natural born veterinarian, she just doesn't know it yet!
- She prefers skirts to pants
- She hates hot weather
- She studied German in college, but she ended up speaking Spanish
- Her favorite kind of fruit is cherries
- She is always up and doing something, but she'd prefer to sit down with a book and read
- Her favorite kind of day is a cold one, sitting in front of a wood-stove with a blanket.
I love you bunches, Mom!!
Visit my Mom's blog HERE and leave her a birthday wish!